Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Space



My children have been wanting me to do a blog for some time now, so I figured the only way I would do it, is if I had a handy pretty space to do it in. I salvaged this desk from our upstairs craft room and painted it black. My husband Jeff bought me a new printer as well, which has been so fun to use. It actually prints, unlike our old one!
You may have noticed that there are two different drapes behind my desk. I am in the middle of a spring redo. I love sewing for my home more than anything else. I paid 40.00 for 11 yards of new fabric and will share all my projects with you as they materialize.




I just love this fabric!
It is exactly what I was
looking for. I never decorate with blue, but I
like this soft shade. It looks very nice in my
home, nicer than I had expected. I found it at
Hancock Fabrics in Fresno and got a great
deal as well.

2 comments:

annamae said...

YEAH!!!! :) your computer area is darling, wish i had somewhere as cute to blog. and i like the fabric! looking forward to future installments. :)

Unknown said...

At last! Great work Mom, on the blog and your little space, the curtains and all! :)