Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scented Pillow



Over Easter break, I had the chance to shop with a friend in San Luis. I have several favorite shops there. In one of the home stores, (Contessa Home) we saw a darling little pillow that was full of dried lavender. Of course I wanted to buy it, but it was $45.00! I thought is was a great idea, and I love the scent of lavender, so I decided to make my own. I placed it in a chair in my office space. Every time someone comes in and sits down, the room fills with the scent of lavender! I confess, sometimes I pick it up and squeeze it when no one is around ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just want everyone to know that mom made her page all cute all by herself!! dad was gone and i was over in the other room. yay mom!!

annamae said...

love your profile picture! and the pillow is very darling, i want a lavender pillow! :) so glad you're figuring all this out! :)

Unknown said...

I just saw you posting about this pillow in twitter and I wanted to take a second look at it! Thanks for blogging! :)