Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Something New

I have not written in a very long time. I guess my life has been about other things.
Living, more than writing about living. I want to change my entries to appear to be more of a diary of sorts. Daily short chapters of what is going on in my day.
I will begin by saying that my life at this point is focused on learning how to live in a quiet, one child home. My husband has been gone a lot for work, so for the first time in my life, my days are pretty much what ever I want them to be.
This sounds blissful to those of you with little children making messes and hanging on you all day, but from where I stand, it's lonely at times.
I'm not sure what I want to "do" with my free time, and my teenage son is driving me crazy.
I know that God has great plans for me, I just wish He'd tell me what they are. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it's good to have you back Mom, :) and I know you'll find just the right thing(s) to fill your time with.