Thursday, April 3, 2008

As you can see, today I have been busy finishing up some of my projects. I am very happy to have my new curtains finished and two pillows like the one shown below. The large pillow on the couch has a matching one just like it on the other couch in the room. The seat cushion has some of my grandmother Strang's old black buttons on it. I love to use her old things whenever I can in my decorating. This color scheme is new for me, I'm trying to get used to it. I hope to add a few new things and put a few things away to make it all work together. My goal is to create a lighter feel for spring and summer. We'll see...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I really like the new fabric...it is so pretty and very nice for Spring. I would love to come over and see what it looks like when you get it all finished :) You're amazing when it comes to decorating and creating things.