Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Favorite Little People

Well, to be honest I have been trying to figure out how to begin blogging on my favorite subject, my sweet, G-Babies! You see, I wasn't sure if I should introduce each family together or to introduce each baby alone. I have decided to introduce each little person one at a time and then after that, I will just randomly share what is going on in their lives. My next decision was who to begin with, so naturally I decided to go oldest to youngest.
My oldest grandchild is a beautiful little girl. Avery Bay turned 3 years in December. Now, one of the things I love most about Avery is her sweetness. She says and does the sweetest things. Of course, she can be a stinker with the best of them, but most of the time, she's just darling!
I love the way Avery talks. Very clear and very adult. Last week, she told her daddy that she wanted to grow up and get married. (see what I mean?)
I love that every time I see Avery she welcomes me with a hug and a kiss. She is so hospitable. She has actually welcomed me with "Grandma, come in and sit down, would you like a drink?" I think Nole and Heather are doing a wonderful job raising this precious little girl. She makes faces just like her mommy and many parts of her personality remind me of her daddy when he was little. I will never forget the first time I saw her. My first grandchild! She stole my heart in an instant and will have it, forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) What a cute little girl! We think she is sweet too, although were not sure where she picked up her good manners. :)

Yvonne said...

You have a precious grandbaby! She is beautiful!