Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A "Girls" Weekend


Well, my weekend with my two oldest girls was just a blast! We shopped all day Saturday for Emily's wedding gown. Her Mother-In-Law to be, Robin came along with us and we had such a fun day. Emily looked so pretty in everything she tried on, it was hard for her to choose. But in the end she narrowed it down to two very beautiful gowns and finally made her choice. Of course, it is sooooo beautiful and perfect for Emily's special day. The whole weekend was great as we talked, talked, talked, looked through bridal magazines, ate, drank coffee, sat in the hot tub and kissed little Gwendolyn and Gabriel when they were around. I guess my favorite thing of the whole weekend was just watching my girls together. AnnaMae was such a good helper and encourager and Emily was very thoughtful of all of us as we focused on wedding details. The weekend ended with morning coffee at Starbucks with Cody and Emily before Emily went back to work, Cody home after two full days of work and me off to the drive home. Cody was so cute and excited about the details of the weekend. I think Emily has made a great choice, in her dress and in her future husband.

No comments: