Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Times


We had a nice weekend with our son Nole and his little family. Little North was excited by the pumpkins by our door. He would ask several times a day to go out and look at them. We all went on a walk around camp and ended up at the playground where we watched some deer and the kids played in the sand. North dumped a scoop of sand on Pa Pa's head and I overheard Avery telling an imaginary friend that she wasn't a very nice girl and she didn't want to play with her anymore. Heather brought me a cool white pumpkin and my favorite two coffee cookies for my birthday. She also made me a beautiful card to go with it that was signed by the whole family. Heather also made us a yummy fresh pasta dish for dinner and we bowled on the Wii together.It was a quiet weekend just enjoying time with each other... so fun

3 comments:

annamae said...

sounds like a lovely weekend, those kids are getting so big! North looks almost as tall as Avery. :)

Emma said...

Yeah what Anna said! They look so big, I cant believe all Averys hair:-)

Anonymous said...

i want to squeeeeeeze those babies!!!