Thursday, October 30, 2008

Small Sweater...







I finished crocheting this little sweater today. I used a pattern from an old book I got on a sale table a year ago. I am practicing my pattern- following skills and even stitches etc... I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I especially love the way the edging acts like loops to go over the buttons and the hood is darling too. I love the way the colors turned out and am looking forward to my next project. The only problem is that it's not MY size...

4 comments:

annamae said...

What a bummer that it doesn't fit you! :) hehe, truly though, keep it up and you might as well make yourself something darling like that! :)

Shannon said...

Amazing...you are just amazing! It's so cute. Thanks for helping me in preschool...I love spending the time with you. We need to come up with dates for our trip...:)

Emma said...

Mom your amazing! It may be sad that it doesnt fit you but how cute will it look on your first Mooney grandbaby!?! Teehee. You are such an amazing talanted mother! I still have so much more to learn from you!

Anonymous said...

someday i'll have babies so you can make them cute things :}